Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Technology in the monden world


With this being my sixth blog post I have came to the conclusion that I have yet to concure the ability to complete the assignments in a timely manor . In my iniputant mind I feel at Les Brown said it best when he stated "You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change". That quotes really stand out in my mind simply because my father used to use he same metaphor in my younger days . As a child kit basically went in one ear and out the other. I used to have the mentality that noting was impossible for me and I I wanted I could conure bathe world. When I got a little older I began to conform to preteen asspects of life . I felt as the world was against me , and I didn't need anyone but myself. But, as for growing into a young teenager again I started to conform into thinking as such . Although something changed in my young teenage years ! I was introduced to a little something called TECHNOLOGY  it rocked my whole it opened my eyes to this new world that I have never seen before in my life. Technology was to me the key to success . I never once looked back after I was introduced these operation of outlets. In High School technology was a key factor to success . You had to either get with the program or get lost simple , it was no if and or buts about it . Technology in High School was get in get the shit done and get the hell out period. As for right now college technology is my crutch I love and depend on it , I need it and most important I yearn for it.
Technology has become apart of me and it is with me for the rest of my natural born life and that is a promise I have made to the world as well as myself.






5 comments:

  1. Technology as you stated is essential to success in a academic setting. Although, in my opinion our generation has become to reliant/dependent upon it. The ever abundant invention of technological devices have pushed to the point were via technology students copy and paste work from the internet and submit it unedited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you but in my opinion I feel that it depends on that individual because some technology students as you so elequently stated take the same cut and paste method and post them to word and edit and make modifications if necessary .

      Delete
  2. Yes, I totally agree with you technology is very important in our lives, especially teenagers. Everywhere you turn now, someone is on a cell phone or a laptop. It seems like we do everything on the internet now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I to agree with you because I actually am replying to this comment on my cell and ms. Calhoun I must admit I am a technology addict.

      Delete
  3. I agree with you. Technology has become such an important aspect on our lives in the past few decades. It's almost impossible to comprehend how our parents got along without the level of technology we have today. We do so much now on the Internet. Especially inbthis class. Without the level of technology we have today this class would be completely different.

    ReplyDelete