Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Battle of the sexes

When people hear the term " Battle of the Sexes " how the mind is configured it automatically pulls toward an athletic event and or occasion . But on the other hand when I think of this widely used phrase I think of an intellectual event that transpires between the opposite sex . But who is to say that at every occasion it would be necessary to title that particular experience a battle ? I think Andrew Jackson said it best when he stated "If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword". In my opinion Young ladies and men battle one another every single day , but don't know that they doing so . The way the world has conformed today we are not aware of our actions. As I woman I feel that you should find your balance and stand with it. Find your song and sing it out . Find your cadence and let it appear like a dance. Find the questions that only you now how to ask and then answer that you are content to not know -Mary Anne Radmacher. But as for males I think it is best stated by Andrew Carnegie when he said " the mortality of compromise sounds contradictory . Comprise is usually a sign of weakness , or an admission of defeat. Strong men do not comprise , it is said and principles should never be comprised . You be the judge !

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I don't know what to say about this except that its great!! don't really have much else to say about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl at least someone grasp the point I was trying to get acrossed

      Delete
  2. I agree that this is a very good post. However, I do not agree with Andrew Carnegie that compromise is a sign of weakness. I feel like compromise is a sign of maturity. Because no one ever really gets 100% of what they want in life. You always have to be willing to make compromises. I always say it's better to get some of what you want than none of what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! I also agree with Austin life require compromise every now and then. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post though!

    ReplyDelete