Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Believe in the power of teamwork.



This week the class got into larger groups than before and had to review and edit some pages from the wiki pages that were assigned to smaller groups. This week has been an interesting week for me to have encountered with. The team I was assigned with was an awesome group; they were very complying and understanding. Working with this group really broaden my horizon on working together with fellow classmates. I myself am getting very comfortable with working hand and hand with someone other than myself. I feel that the results of the project will end up to its best quality. I really am a more joyous student now a days. These webpages are very interesting pieces of work. Some of the challenges we encountered was; being more descriptive in describing the information presented to us in the Wikipedia pages as well as using proper grammar in describing the information in the informative vastly descriptive webpage. But, as for those little stumbling blocks we mastered the project. I am truly honored to have the pleasure to come in acquaintance with. 

2 comments:

  1. I to think the groups did a good job with our assignment. I think everyone enjoyed working with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes everybody is working really well together t totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete